FullMetal: Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FullMetal: Legends

Forum based Role-Play, set in an alternate version of the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Series universe. Make a character and forge your own destiny.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Homunculi and their abilities
Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 8:19 pm by Oliver

» World Overview
Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 8:27 am by Oliver

» Agent Black [NPC]
Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 2:46 pm by Taka

» Opening Event!
Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 10:02 am by Taka

» The Sum of Our Parts [OPEN]
Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:13 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's Updates
Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:05 pm by Oliver

» Fuhrer-King Kaspar Blanke (NPC)
Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 pm by Oliver

» Shane Wolfe Updates
Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:11 pm by Oliver

» James Alexander Sharps (NPC)
Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:45 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:42 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Oliver

Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template Empty
PostSubject: Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template   Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 am

CASE FILE: Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus
lyrics or quote here

FULL NAME:
       → Your character's full name here.

→ Five years old AT THE MOST, unless you are a HUMAN-BASED homunculus.

SEX:
       → Male, Female

BIRTH PLACE:
       → Where your character's from. (Put Father if you are NOT a human-based homunculus)

SPECIES:
       → Human-based (like Ling) or pure; put in race if human-based. Race is where you put something like "Amestrian" or "Aerugese" in it. If I see something like "Resembool" or something, I'll make you fix it, because seriously, RESEMBOOLIAN IS NOT A RACE... Or a species. And neither is 'Hick' So DON'T even think about it!

SIN:
       → Give me the sin/virtue they encompass .

DATE OF BIRTH:
       → When was your character born? FIVE YEARS OLD AT THE MOST (Unless they are Human-based)

...........................................................................

HEIGHT:
       → In centimeters or feet.

WEIGHT:
       → In kilograms or pounds.

PICTURE:
       → [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too, otherwise you must be missing a few screws upstairs.[/spoiler*]

DESCRIPTION:
       → One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. If your character is a Homunculus, tell us what they look like in their human form and their true form. Must be at least 150 words.

PERSONALITY:
       → Two paragraph minimum of your character's personality. Do not list traits. Be simple and concise when describing how your characters thinks and acts and tell me WHY they act or think this way. Must be at least 300 words.

LOVE:
       → At least five likes.

HATE:
       → At least five dislikes.

DEEPEST SECRET:
       → What you put here is NOT something you blab to every character you come across, so if you, for example, put in "Fears black cats" as your deepest secret... and tell every bum you come across "Hey, I'm scared of black cats!" Then I will smack you, put you on my 'asses to be haunted' list AND delete this section from your profile for payback. (Delete if you don't have one)

IDOL:
       → This can be either another character on the site, or a historical character. You also cannot have yourself as an idol, since that's just kind of stupid. (Delete if you don't have one)

HISTORY:
       → Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became a homunculus, etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

POWERS:
       → This is where you will write about your character's special ability is. Homunculus abilities can be anything from hardening your skin using carbon, lengthening your nails into spears, transforming your appearance, flight, invisibility etc. If you are unsure if your power would be allowed just ask!

SPECIALTIES:  
      → This is where you list your specialties as an alchemist. This coincides with the tier you are and is broken down in that system. (Pseudo-homunculi ONLY)

TRIVIA:
       → Anything else you want to add? Random trivia, information on an illness or disability your character has, etc.
      → Be sure to add what language they speak and to also list that as part of your signature.

ALIAS:
       → Your online alias. Just put down ONE name, please, and use this name in the c-box so there's no confusion over who you are.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
       → Who else do you play? If this is your first character, say so.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
       → Do you have anything to say yourself? As long as it doesn't sound stupid, you can put anything in here really. Just no autobiographies about your last journey to the toilet, please, because seriously, NO ONE CARES.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]SERIES[/b] - [i]Character[/i] - Your Character
(Try and keep the formatting the same for simplicity please)

TIER:

CENZ:

Code:

[center]...........................................................................
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus[/font][/size]
[size=17][font=georgia][i]lyrics or quote here[/i][/font][/size]
...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]FULL NAME:[/font][/size]
       → Your character's full name here.

[size=18][font=courier new]AGE:[/font][/size]
       → Five years old AT THE MOST, unless you are a HUMAN-BASED homunculus.

[size=18] [font=courier new]SEX:[/font][/size]
       → Male, Female

[size=18][font=courier new]BIRTH PLACE:[/font][/size]
       → Where your character's from. (Put Father if you are NOT a human-based homunculus)

[size=18][font=courier new]SPECIES:[/font][/size]
       → Human-based (like Ling) or pure; put in race if human-based. Race is where you put something like "Amestrian" or "Aerugese" in it. If I see something like "Resembool" or something, I'll make you fix it, because seriously, RESEMBOOLIAN IS NOT A RACE... Or a species. And neither is 'Hick' So [i]DON'T[/i] even think about it!

[size=18] [font=courier new]SIN:[/font][/size]
       → Give me the sin/virtue they encompass .

[size=18][font=courier new]DATE OF BIRTH:[/font][/size]
       → When was your character born? FIVE YEARS OLD AT THE MOST (Unless they are Human-based)

[center]       ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]HEIGHT:[/font][/size]
       → In centimeters or feet.

[size=18][font=courier new]WEIGHT:[/font][/size]
       → In kilograms or pounds.

[size=18][font=courier new]PICTURE:[/font][/size]
       → [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too, otherwise you must be missing a few screws upstairs.[/spoiler*]

[size=18] [font=courier new]DESCRIPTION:[/font][/size]
       → One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. If your character is a Homunculus, tell us what they look like in their human form and their true form. Must be at least 150 words.
[center]
        ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]PERSONALITY:[/font][/size]
       → Two paragraph minimum of your character's personality. Do not list traits. Be simple and concise when describing how your characters thinks and acts and tell me WHY they act or think this way. Must be at least 300 words.

[size=18][font=courier new]LOVE:[/font][/size]
       → At least five likes.

[size=18][font=courier new]HATE:[/font][/size]
       → At least five dislikes.

[size=18][font=courier new]DEEPEST SECRET:[/font][/size]
       → What you put here is NOT something you blab to every character you come across, so if you, for example, put in "Fears black cats" as your deepest secret... and tell every bum you come across "Hey, I'm scared of black cats!" Then I will smack you, put you on my 'asses to be haunted' list AND delete this section from your profile for payback. (Delete if you don't have one)

[size=18] [font=courier new]IDOL:[/font][/size]
       → This can be either another character on the site, or a historical character. You also cannot have yourself as an idol, since that's just kind of stupid. (Delete if you don't have one)

[center]       ...........................................................................
[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]HISTORY:[/font][/size]
       → Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became a homunculus, etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

[center]       ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]POWERS:[/font][/size]
       → This is where you will write about your character's special ability is. Homunculus abilities can be anything from hardening your skin using carbon, lengthening your nails into spears, transforming your appearance, flight, invisibility etc. If you are unsure if your power would be allowed just ask!

[size=18][font=courier new]SPECIALTIES:[/font][/size]  
      → This is where you list your specialties as an alchemist. This coincides with the tier you are and is broken down in that system. (Pseudo-homunculi ONLY)

[size=18][font=courier new]TRIVIA:[/font][/size]
       → Anything else you want to add? Random trivia, information on an illness or disability your character has, etc.
      → Be sure to add what language they speak and to also list that as part of your signature.

[size=18][font=courier new]ALIAS:[/font][/size]
       → Your online alias. Just put down ONE name, please, and use this name in the c-box so there's no confusion over who you are.

[size=18][font=courier new]OTHER CHARACTERS:[/font][/size]
       → Who else do you play? If this is your first character, say so.

[size=18] [font=courier new]CREATOR'S COMMENTS:[/font][/size]
       → Do you have anything to say yourself? As long as it doesn't sound stupid, you can put anything in here really. Just no autobiographies about your last journey to the toilet, please, because seriously, NO ONE CARES.

[size=18][font=courier new]FACE CLAIM:[/font][/size]
[code][b]SERIES[/b] - [i]Character[/i] - Your Character[/code]
 (Try and keep the formatting the same for simplicity please)

TIER:

CENZ:

Back to top Go down
https://fullmetallegends.rpg-board.net

Homunculus/Pseudo-Homunculus Template
Page 1 of 1