FullMetal: Legends

Forum based Role-Play, set in an alternate version of the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Series universe. Make a character and forge your own destiny.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The rise of House Dracul.
Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:55 pm by Alexi

» Alexi's Updates
Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:52 pm by Alexi

» World Overview
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:27 am by Oliver

» Alexi Dracula (Gluttony) [WIP]
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:42 pm by Alexi

» Agent Black [NPC]
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:46 pm by Taka

» A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....
Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:28 pm by Oliver

» Opening Event!
Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:02 am by Taka

» Izumi 'Taka' Aoki (Lust)
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:25 pm by Oliver

» The Sum of Our Parts [OPEN]
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:13 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Oliver

PostSubject: A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:43 am

Oliver walked slowly down the path that led to Briggs, it was unusually brisk this time of the day, even for this area. He was walking through an area much more suited to a tundra environment more so than the arctic area that briggs is associated with, but it was the summer, so it made sense. He was wearing a white, winter cloak over his normal Amestrian gear, his pocket watch stowed away ever so neatly in his breast pocket, showing only a silver chain to link him to his position as an Alchemist of the State. He walked with his hood up, to protect him from the slowly falling flurries of snow. He had been reassigned to briggs after some sort of incident with their current commanding officer, Sharps. He was sure he would be briefed once he got there, but he had a few ideas as to what the issue might be. Either way, he was walking there because there was no bus to transport soldiers to Briggs, they usually took cars or jeeps, of which he had none. So, he walked. Though, it was no bother as he enjoyed the scenery of the mountains and the snowy foothills.

Stats:

Languages:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fullmetallegends.forumotion.com
Taka
Wanderer
Wanderer
Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:53 am

Looking around at the gorgeous scenery, Izumi could hardly contain herself as she was swept away by the unusually mixed terrain of the Northern Area. Her time here had been brief when last she came through these lands, as she was trying to escape. She was only here now as a testament to the fact she could protect herself after her intense training, and the fact it was the shortest route to her destination. As she walked down the snowy road, with her black hair pulled into a messy ponytail, she wore relatively provocative clothes that left very little to the imagination. Though, should anyone try to harm her or take advantage, she was ready. Though, she noticed something unexpected in her path as she walked. A figure was approaching her from the south, wearing a hooded white overcoat. She couldn't see very well though as they were quite far away, but it brought back memories of her last visit to the country. As the figure drew closer, she noticed the blue military uniform beneath the cloak and her blood began to boil. How dare a person from the military cross her path after what they did?! Even closer inspection, when they were merely a few meters apart revealed the man had a silver pocket watch, this was enough to blow her over the edge. Her hands clenched into fists as she lashed out at the man whom she now noticed had the typical Amestrian characteristics, which only intensified her anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 am

Oliver was taken off guard by the woman attacking him out of nowhere, honestly, she had just been walking by one second and trying to punch him the next. He luckily was able to rely on his years of battle experience to react with plenty of time to spare. Leaning back slightly to avoid the fist, he would grab her arm to keep her momentum going whilst also moving his foot to sweep her legs off the ground. Adding in a final bit of lift from his own strength, he would throw her off the ground and then slamm her back down in a manner that befitted someone that would simply attack a stranger for no reason. "I don't know who you are, or why you attacked me. But, I assure you it was a mistake and it would be for the best if you stay down miss." He supposed it was only polite to maintain a gentlemanly composure, even when referring to one who attacked him in a very unlady-like manner, it is how he was raised after all. Looking her over to make sure she wasn't too injured he wondered just who she was and why she attacked him. Was it due to his position in the military or something else? He knew many people still hated or feared the "dogs of the military" so it wasn't an unusual thing for them to be harrassed.

Stats:

Languages:

Back to top Go down
Taka
Wanderer
Wanderer
Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....   Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:07 am

When her attack was so easily foiled, and she found herself slamming forcefully into the ground, she almost couldn't hold back the smirk that began to form from the feeling of how forcefully she impacted the ground. This man had just messed up bigtime. She moved to her feet slowly, chuckling some, "If you think I'll go down that easily, you are dumber than you look, dog." With that said she would move to punch the man again, should he dodge, she would release a powerful shockwave from her fist that would be enough to blast him away from the pressure. Should he take the hit or any derivative of that, the same would occur but on a much closer range. It may have only been the force from her landing, but the man was much stronger than he appeared. Should her intended attack succeed, she would charge the man again, attempting to deliver more punches and kicks to his midsection or face, trying to cause as much damage as she could, while also slowly charging up her store of kinetic energy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....   Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:16 am

Oliver moved to catch the fist that was so carelessly thrown towards his face from the obnoxiously persistent woman. As soon as his hand touched it however, he found himself thrown into a nearby tree, and then he went through the nearby tree. Slowly standing as his body arced with red electricity, healing and repairing itself, his eyes narrowed. It would seem that he needed to take this woman more seriously. As she rushed him again a wall would appear between them made from the dirt and earth under their feet. Hands would emerge from this wall in an attempt to grab the woman, not to harm her, just to hold her still so Oliver could get his questions answered. Should this succeed he would approach from the left side of the wall, "Okay, who are you and why did you attack me? I can assume that the second is due to my position as a State Alchemist, though I'm not sure of anything that i've done that warrants being attacked as I walk down the road. As for who you are, I am still at a loss. I do not recognize you, nor do you really seem familiar to me. This means that it is less of a personal attack and more of an attack on a generalized group. Which, in short, means that you would have attacked any alchemist you found walking without rhyme or reason, much less any sort of plan. While your little blast power would work on anyone else, it wasn't enough to put me down. You'll have to do a lot better than that." He sighed and hoped she answered at least a few of his questions without too big of a fuss. He didn't have time for this...

Stats:

Languages:

Back to top Go down
Taka
Wanderer
Wanderer
Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....   Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:24 am

Taka grunted as the stone arms popped from the wall and grabbed her arms, holding them behind her back as to seemingly prevent her from using her currently displayed ability. Oh how arrogant this alchemist was. As he spoke she would only get more and more angry, he seemed to think he had her figured out, that she was just some random and meaningless person that was to be overlooked as a crazy derivative and left to rot on the sidelines of his mind. She would prove him wrong. She would prove all of the state alchemists wrong. "I am Izumi Aoki!!!" Her body would arc with red lightning, expanding to surround her in almost a sphere of the stuff before another explosion occurred that would wipe out the area around her for the next four miles. Instead of blasting the man away it would likely simply obliterate him. The attack did not create a crater however and merely expanded outwards, uprooting trees and the like, but it didn't disturb the earth at all, which by itself was quite extraordinary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:28 pm

As soon as he saw the red arcs of lightning he immediately fell through a metal trap door that opened beneath him. It led into what would appear to be something akin to a fallout shelter. Obviously he had no way of knowing she would be releasing exactly the amount of energy as a Nuclear Bomb, but he did know that whatever it was, it would be far stronger than the last one he experienced was. He supposed that he would need to find some way to keep her from releasing this energy, though it seemed she could create it from the energy in the Philosopher's stone she had, so he would need to render her unconscious. Waiting for the shaking to stop, he rose back to the surface, clapping his hands to turn the air around him into a toxic gas. He of course was immune to it, but she would find herself slowly falling into a deep slumber. He just hoped she had no way of blowing it away or he would be at square one. But, just to be safe, he created several tendrils of steel from the ground that would move to wrap her up tight. It would be next to impossible for her to move should she be captured, meaning she would have to use more of her stone's energy to cause another blast. "Izumi Aoki... never heard of you. I'll get all my questions answered when you wake up." Was most likely the last thing she would hear before falling unconscious, should she have been captured as described above.

Stats:

Languages:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....   

Back to top Go down

A Close Encounter of the Homunculus Kind....
Page 1 of 1